“Be Our Guest…Be Our Guest…put our service to the test,”…..You know the classic lines that Lumiere sings in Beauty and the Beast. Truly one of my favorite songs in Disney history. A great song from a lovely movie. I love how hard everyone in the castle works to show Belle how much they care and want her to enjoy herself. They are over-the-top happy, going overboard with excitement, never a frown, never a fuss, and always willing to go above and beyond to show her how glamorous it can really be. One of the main reasons why I wanted to work for Magical Vacations was because I wanted to help others plan the vacation of their dreams, and in doing so, I get to show others just how “magical” we can be, similar to the characters in the “Be Our Guest” song. While I can’t promise the tricks they perform, I might be able to get you some of the “grey stuff (it’s delicious)”. We do our absolute best to give our guests the best experience they can have, and all they have to do is sit back and let us do the work, while answering some important questions from us during the planning process.
So what is the big deal, you are asking? Why should we use a Travel Specialist?
I’ve been in your shoes….thinking I could plan the trip of a lifetime on my own. Honestly, I have done it. On my own. And it wasn’t fun. It was stressful. And overwhelming. And I was not the most fun person to be around while planning these trips. Even when planning the most magical trip to the happiest place on Earth. I was afraid I was going to miss something, afraid I was going to miss a promotion, a special, pay too much, stay in the wrong resort, get the wrong tickets, buy the wrong dining plan, plan the wrong fastpasses, exhaust my children. Ugh. None of that sounds magical or happy. I always felt I needed a vacation from my vacation planning.
Then I found Magical Vacations….the rest is history (if you want to read about that history, read my other posts).
I’m going to give you a few reasons why you should use me to plan your dream getaway:
- FREE: When planning a package, our services come completely free! My services are absolutely, 100%, no hidden fees, FREE! There are so many things out there in which you hear that something is free, only to find out that there is a hidden charge.
CUSTOMIZATION: Once I gather some required information from you, next I will collect some “helpful” travel information from you. While it may seem tedious at first, it is helpful to know about your family’s likes & dislikes in order to recommend the best resort/room options. There are so many choices – your input will be vital to narrowing down the options and creating the perfect vacation for you and your family. I can also tell you, as a former guest who did this as part of my “pre-quote process”, THIS is what allowed my travel specialist to “know me”. This will allow me to get inside your mind a little and figure out some special ways to make your vacation one that is beyond memorable.
- AVAILABILITY: From the moment we first connect and discuss quotes to the moment you return home from your vacation, I am yours. I can not tell you the peace it gave me, knowing I had my Specialist, just an email or text away, should something pop up during the months, weeks, or days leading up to our vacation. Even MORE importantly I was able to contact her DURING my vacation when I had a few tiny questions. We become your extended family, ensuring that you get everything out of your vacation that your heart desires.
- REFERRALS: We are a ‘referral’ only company, which speaks to the high importance we place on customer service to keep our business growing. So although our services are FREE, our customer service is our signature trademark.
- THE MINNIE BOX: Speaking of “signature trademark”, the Minnie Box was developed by the owner of Magical Vacations, as a “thank you” to guests for using our company. As someone who has been a guest, received it, and opened it with her children, I can tell you, it is a very special “extra” and is a classy way of handling all of our guests. Qualifying packages receive a Minnie Box.
- PEACE: I’ve planned vacations on my own, and using other organizations. Then…I let MV specialize my vacation for me. It completely took my stress and worries away. I was able to answer the necessary questions at my leisure, then was given a choice of options available based upon my answers (which, by the way, were spot on with what I would have chosen). The hardest part for me had nothing to do with cost. All seemed quite affordable for what I was wanting, probably because my specialist stayed within the price range that I gave her, which was wonderful. The hardest part was that I was given three VERY affordable, VERY amazing options! There was no stress over “I wish we could have option A, but we are stuck with option B”, or “I only have options that I can’t afford!”. It was a win-win no matter what I chose. Peace….and that’s how it felt as we planned and processed the remainder of the trip, and what I will give to you as we go through the process together!
You can contact me anytime by email to get the magic going! All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust! email@example.com