Welcome to summer! I don’t know about you, but for me, these days bring lots of heat, lots of sun, and lots of activities. One of my favorite ways to spend these days is by hopping around the parks of Disney. Disney is truly my happy place and I can’t imagine not being in the middle of the magic.
When booking a trip, many people ask if it is better to buy a base ticket or the park hopper option? While I can’t speak for everyone, I know my go-to choice is the park hopper ticket. Here are the short and sweet benefits of purchasing a park hopper ticket:
- Choices: When you have a park hopper ticket, you have the choice to JUST stay in one park a day OR to visit multiple parks in a day. It is up to you and how you want to spend your day! Crowd levels, weather, or even just changing your mind on a whim can affect your overall experience each day, but having the chance to leave a park and go to another can make for a better overall vacation!
- Extra Magic Hours: Extra Magic Hours are an amazing treat for those staying on Disney property. It gives you the chance to enter a park earlier than normal operating times, or stay later than normal hours. These hours change daily, so be mindful of what parks offer each day. Having the park hopper option means you can hit Hollywood Studios from 7:00-8:00am and then go to Magic Kindom from 9:00-11:00pm (or later some days!). What an awesome advantage of staying on property.
- Restaurants: With a park hopper ticket, you have the flexibility to have a morning dining reservation at Magic Kingdom, followed by hitting a few rides, then heading over to Animal Kingdom for the rest of your day for your fastpasses. There is alot of freedom with this option.
- Bucket List: The park hopper allows you to do as much as you want, for as long as you want. Maybe on your bucket list is hitting all four parks in one day! Maybe you want to experience fireworks at Epcot and head over to Magic Kingdom for late Extra Magic Hours. It’s your choice! Fill those buckets!
- Park Hopper Plus: With the Park Hopper Plus ticket, you get everything mentioned above as well as same day admission to: Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, a round of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (reservations required and subject to availability), Disney’s Miniature Golf at Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland courses, as well as the ESPN Wide World of Sports.
If you would like to get in the middle of the magic, it’s not too late to sneak in a summer getaway. Contact me today to get your Minnie Box in hand and plans made. email@example.com